What is kamayan
"Kamayan" is the traditional Filipino way of eating with your hands.
Our Kamayan service is a cultural culinary experience that is fun for the whole family. Kamayan is a traditional way of eating in the Philippines. The word "Kamayan" literally means to eat with your hands. The food comes out family-style and is plated on banana leaves that cover your whole table. Your choice of rice will be plated in the center of the table, and all of the traditional dishes will be decoratively placed for everyone to share. There will be no plates and no utensils, your dinnerwill be really "hands on." ;)
- Kamayan service available upon reservation only.
- Minimum of 2 adults for Kamayan service.
- Reservation must be made at least 72-hours in advance.
- Credit card info required to hold your reservation. After reservation forms are made, we will get back to you with availability and credit card information to confirm. RESERVATIONS ARE ONLY GUARANTEED THROUGH CONFIRMATION.
- CANCELLATION FEES apply. To wave fee, Cancellations must be made 24hrs in advanced. Cancellations made less than 24 hours will be charged 50% of the total bill. There will be a full-charge for No-cancel/No shows. This fee will also apply to the no shows in the party.
- Children's Pricing for 10 yrs and younger
KAMAYAN MENU OPTIONS:
All Kamayans include:
- Free Fountain Drink,
- Lumpia ( Filipino Egg-roll Pork Or Vegetable)
- Ensaldang Kamatis (Grape tomato pico de gallo)
- seasonal fruit.
- Garlic frito crumble, scallions.
- assorted dipping sauces.
- White rice
Combination of 6 items total from the following.
(menu subject to change)
Lechon Kawali (Deep Fried Pork Belly),
Longanisa (Filipino susage)
Tocino (Sweet Garlic Pork)
Grilled Liempo (Grilled Pork Belly)
Hipon (Sauteed Shrimp),
Dilis (Crispy mini anchovies),
whole Fried Fish
Pork Belly Adobo
Itlog Na Maalat (Filipino Salted Egg)